Under Article IV of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement, the IMF holds bilateral discussions with members, usually every year. In the context of the 2021 Article IV consultation with Ghana, the following documents have been released and are included in this package:
- A Press Release summarizing the views of the Executive Board as expressed during its July 19, 2021 consideration of the staff report that concluded the Article IV consultation with Ghana.
- The Staff Report prepared by a staff team of the IMF for the Executive Board’s consideration on July 19, 2021, following discussions that ended on May 12, 2021, with the officials of Ghana on economic developments and policies. Based on information available at the time of these discussions, the staff report was completed on July 1, 2021.
- An Informational Annex prepared by the IMF staff.
- A Debt Sustainability Analysis prepared by the staff[s] of the IMF and the World Bank.
- A Statement by the Executive Director for Ghana.The IMF’s transparency policy allows for the deletion of market-sensitive information and premature disclosure of the authorities’ policy intentions in published staff reports and other documents.
Download the full report here.