- This policy covers how Africansindispersion.com treats personal information that Africansindispersion.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Africansindispersion.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Africansindispersion.com does not own or control or to people that Africansindispersion.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Africansindispersion.com collects personal information when you register with Africansindispersion.com, when you use Africansindispersion.com products or services, when you visit Africansindispersion.com pages or the pages of certain Africansindispersion.com partners, and when you enter promotions or newsletters. Africansindispersion.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services, we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with Africansindispersion.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Africansindispersion.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Africansindispersion.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Africansindispersion.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- Africansindispersion.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 18 attempts to register with Africansindispersion.com, we ask that he or she has a parent or guardian creates a Africansindispersion.com Account to obtain parental permission.
- Africansindispersion.com will not contact children under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Africansindispersion.com does not ask a child under age 18 for more personal information, as a condition of participation than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Africansindispersion.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Africansindispersion.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Africansindispersion.com communicate with you about offers from Africansindispersion.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 18. Parents have the option of allowing Africansindispersion.com to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to Africansindispersion.com sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Africansindispersion.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Africansindispersion.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Africansindispersion.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Africansindispersion.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you’ve requested contact us.
- Africansindispersion.com may set and access Africansindispersion.com cookies on your computer.
- Africansindispersion.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Africansindispersion.com‘s cookies.
- Africansindispersion.com uses web beacons to access Africansindispersion.com cookies inside our network of web sites and in connection with Africansindispersion.com products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Africansindispersion.com Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Africansindispersion.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Africansindispersion.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your Africansindispersion.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Africansindispersion.com account by visiting our Account Deletion page. Please be aware that your information might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child’s Africansindispersion.com account using tools offered by Africansindispersion.com Accounts.
- If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or use a child’s information, parents enrolled in Africansindispersion.com Accounts can delete their child’s account by signing into that child’s account and then visiting our Account Deletion page. Please be aware that your information might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please contact us.
Africansindispersion.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Africansindispersion.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.